This booking option is available for all events with numbered seating. Simply print your tickets at home! Using print@home you can now select, book and pay for all events at Nikolaisaal Potsdam from your home computer and you can print your tickets yourself.
- No mailing expenses.
- No more queueing.
- No more waiting for free phone lines.
- You can print the ticket immediately i.e. no more postal delays and no uncertainties about on-time delivery.
- Select your tickets.
- Select print@home when booking online.
- Pay online by credit card (Mastercard). Payment by credit card is the only method of payment available when using print@home .
- After booking is complete, you receive an email with your booking confirmation as PDF file.
- A second email contains your ticket as PDF file. Please use white paper for printing both tickets and booking confirmation.
- Please keep the printout of the PDFs as you would keep a standard ticket to avoid any misuse.
- Simply show your print@home-ticket together with your booking confirmation and some valid picture-id to our staff when entering the venues.
Only one person per printed ticket has access to the venues.
By using online payment you can simply print your ticket at home. The e-ticket is only valid as A4 print and in combination with the booking confirmation and some valid picture ID. A Print@home ticket can only be used once and is valid for one person only. Reselling is not possible. If a copy of a Print@home ticket appears, the ticket holder who can present the legitimization stated above gains access to the event. Access to the event is denied to holders of illegally copied Print@home tickets. Furthermore the organizer reserves the right to charge the ticket dealer responsible for generating illegal copies of his Print@home ticket(s) the total amount of copied Print@home tickets. Copies of tickets are registered with the police and criminal charges will be pressed against seller and purchaser of illegally copied Print@home tickets. The organizer does not assume liability if tickets are lost or wrongfully used.
Should you have any problems printing or calling-up the PDF files, please call our ticket line for assistance: 0049 / 331 / 28 888 28.